*THE POET VILLAGE ANTHOLOGY 004/19* Topic: *ADDICTION* Addiction is real, a demon that slowly kills Once you're addicted you are never free, you are always on recovery.... Some addiction are better than worse? it must be a curse, to be addicted so much that it eventually hurts *©Omotakin* I've been battling with addiction for so long It's a master of an evil kind It control everything I do He took over my body and everything good was left behind He took me and broke my spirit and my soul I give up on everything *©Shedhood* They gave me the spear and gun They smile when I kill the innocents for fun Now they told me to stop the assassination They tremble my addiction will soon affect their territorialization *© Jahismine* Melting slowly and warmly in my mouth that I can't resist Yet killing me softly but I won't desist Even though with all your riches in cocoa, you spoil my teeth Oh save me not! leave me with my chocolate addiction © *inkywords* Skin as gold...
more grace to your elbow, hun
ReplyDeleteMore ink to your pen
ReplyDelete