CHILD OF SORROW

                CHILD  OF SORROW
I am born  a child of sorrow
In the world where 
The moon and the  sun eclipsed
And when the day turn to night 

I saw the world of human evil 
I seek for donor at that time
when evil pursue  me for meat
and death threaten
my survival

I am born a child of sorrow  
In a world of human  evil where 
evil hatred men pursue
My success and life

I am born a child of discomfort
In an evil doom world
where child die like venom flies
because of starvation and malnutrition

I am born a child of misery
In a world  where
people don't Value life 
money was the  only value 
And ritualism is only the solution

I am born a child of regret
In a wicked  world where
Woman get rid of pregnant
For fashion

I am born a child of damn 
In a world of bad mouth where
cheater (yahoo) 
Is part of achievement 

I am born a child of sorrow 
I see politics as game 
Where  little money is give out 
And gain multiple in return 
Yet we keep on  starving

I am born a child  of sorrow 
In a world where men  pursue
Me in every nook
Cranny to remove my life
All pray for life but I for death 
   Yes I want to view the aroma of my 
               Death

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POET VILLAGE ANTHOLOGY 004/19 Topic: ADDICTION