POET VILLAGE ANTHOLOGY 003/19: Topic: You Are My Fire

*THE POET VILLAGE ANTHOLOGY 003/19*
Topic: *YOU ARE MY FIRE*


You are my fire
In those lonely winter nights
What will happen to my fire
When hot summer comes
*© Omotakin*

The Sun refuses to shine on me
The Moon said "No, you can't count on me"
But then I saw you somewhere in the night
Saying "Come, Let my Fire be your light"
*© Jahismine* 

The endless night clouded the beam of all glow
Making my helpless soul wanders in darkness realm
You came through like an open sky 
You are  my fire,when darkness loom

© *wanderer*

You're my fire 
When I needed a shoulder to lay on 
You came into my life without me begging 
Your love's unlimited I cherish it 

© *Shedhood*

The taste of your luscious lips 
The feel of your angelic hands 
Turns me into an erotic mess 
You boy are my fire 
©I _am_lharmeee

Clothes hurriedly taken off
Lips syncing perfectly with mine
Hands roaming bodies leaving hot trails 
You are my fire baby, consume me
© FiercešŸ”„HerašŸ”±

Your eyes are as bright as Christmas lights,
Your laugh lights me up.
I'm the lamp, you're the lighter,
Oh darling, my heart is on fire.

© Me*


Bluish red, purple-like
Glowing ember, my quickening Spike
Tingles underneath from your heat alone
Touch me once more, my smoldering fire
© *inkywords*

Those nights cold and lonely
When I used to be in love solely
But you came with your magic touches that consumes me
Literally love, you are my fire
*©Liz*

To join the Poet Village Group 
Contact Omotakin on WhatsApp @ +234 812 845 8354

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POET VILLAGE ANTHOLOGY 004/19 Topic: ADDICTION