The Poet Village Anthology 001/19; Heart or Wrath
*THE POET VILLAGE ANTHOLOGY 001/19*
Topic: *Hearts or Wrath*
So many hearts I've toyed with
Because mine was shattered long ago
I was given the name king of hearts
But truly am the king of wrath
*© OMOTAKIN*
I've always loved to find a Lady to Love
But there is this question that comes
Will you love me for better for worse?
Will it end in my Heart or in my Wrath?
*© Jahismine*
My hearts is Filled up with lot's of pains
It got broken to thousands of pieces
Opportunity to revenge comes every day
Is this wrath am feeling?
*© Shedhood*
I tried to give my all to you,
My heart clung to you and my blood raced at the sight of you,
I choked at your voice but squashing my heart was your best choice,
I'm not sure what's good for payback, hearts or wrath.
*© Me*
Trust me i want to give my all
I want to believe in your promises
But would my heart be glad, or would my wrath come out to play
@ *I_am_lharmeee*
Fill with void of emptiness
Wrath from the Heart of men
Cards of tainted pain and happiness
Wrath or heart ,so mysterious
© *wanderer*
Standing in front of two angels
Angel of wrath and of heart
A voice thundered, "choose"
Being confused, just then I heard a tiny voice, pick, king of hearts.
*© Malone*
Crimson lips and skimpy clothes
Fierce as a lion in the forest
Home breaker as they call me
I revenge what was done to my poor heart years ago
*©Fierce🔥Herađź‘‘*
I planned to give you my heart
But it appeared all I give is the wrath
Not my fault
Just find it hard to love
*© Liz*
When two hearts beats as one then love is in the air,
But when one's heart is broken into two its incurre the wrath of a broken angel of doom.
*©LEMUEL*

Comments
Post a Comment